Wednesday, 20 August 2008

New Motorbike

I recently got a promotion at work so I am thinking about buying a motorbike, I have a car already but the commute to work takes far too long, this is due to the traffic on a morning which I hate. I think if I were to purchase a motorbike I would be able to not only stay in bed a little longer, but also arrive at work in half the time. I had a car crash around 2 years ago, fortunately not a serious one; my concern is that my motorbike insurance will be very high. I have seen the bike I want and its gong to set me back 10 thousand pounds, I might even sell my car to help fund the bike. I have always had the dream of one day riding a motorcycle, with the wind flowing through my hair, and now it’s finally becoming reality although my hair has fallen out now so I’m going to miss out on that part, but I don’t mind.

No comments: