Wednesday, 20 August 2008
Three weeks of work
As you might have guessed from the title, I have three weeks of work; this is due to an injury at work that I had. I slipped in the toilets due to a leaky toilet and sprained my ankle. It’s not all bad though, I mean I did get three weeks of! I’m thinking of renovating my house over the period I have of, I have been meaning to do it for over a year now but never got round to do it. My job involves heavy lifting, so don’t think that just because I can paint my house that I can go back to work, I’m on doctor’s orders! If the toilets at work have not been repaired when I go back to work, then I’m going to make a formal complaint, either that or change jobs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment